Welcomez !
DashboardFollow
Stephanie;Lovely Blog
Random Awesome

KL Trip :)
2011年12月5日 星期一 | 凌晨4:34 | 0 Sweet[s]
My KL Trip :)



We were famished by the time we arrived, then we went straight to "The Pavillion" for Din Tai Fung!



Menu 


We ordered


Fried rice!


Fragrant Spring Chicken La Mian!


Golden Yam Paste Rolls.

I Saw Spongebob! :DDD


That Was For 02122011 Fri.

For 03122011 Sat.
Started day with breakfast! :D


After breakfast, it was time for shopping! :D
Had lunch at Pontian!
Menu!


Laksa!~

After That Shopping Time~!


they had an indoor theme park!
Dinner Time~!



Back Sibu :(
So Sad.
Time of My Plane was 0505am.

04122011

Breakfast.


:)

04122011
1129pm
By . YaYa

OLD | NEW

Welcome to Stephanie;Lovely Blog:)
Attention!!!
Do not take anything from here,
I know what is belong to mine.
Thank You!


Diary
About Stephanie
Lovely Blog


Work hard this year,!School time only two years.!


Re.designer :;!
Edit by :Stephanie
Resources :

Note: All the content in this blog own by me unless stated. Do not copy and rip anything here . Tell me if I use your goodies without credit .
Copyright(@)2012.All right reserved