Welcomez !
DashboardFollow
Stephanie;Lovely Blog
Random Awesome

Underage girls : Holidays Part 1.
2012年6月3日 星期日 | 下午5:26 | 0 Sweet[s]
Holidays.Let us fly ,play , enjoy ,eat ,sleep and many ...... Friends ,what are you doing this holiday?


25May2012
1830 - Bowling alley
My brother has a competition ,wushu.


Arrive.


Me and my mum.


my brother and my son.

many people.

me and my brother.
why me look so old.
lol.
my hair look nice .xD

 Rainy day.

ate dinner.
KFC.

me and my sis.
at KFC. <3

26MAY2012
Out with my sis and my sweetheart.
Watch a movie - "du gui".
very "kong bu".

lol.!!!!
"kong bu".

Ticket.




with my sis.


with my boy.
i love him.

cannot sleep this night.I am afraid.This night ,I turn on the light for sleeping.very afraid.0530AM saya baru tidur.

30MAY2012
Out with my friend.Wei Leng.Go Parkson.Very tired.Lol.
At parkson.play clothes.

 Change Clothe.


Sis u see mana?! 


same clothes.Different colour.
Pink and white.
cute?! - -

I love this most.
this skirt very beautiful!!!!!
I like it.<3

 My sis.

 Fight?!

Kou Ai!!!!

My Favorites!!!!Sushi!!!!!!
Sashimi!!!!!!!!My Love!!!!!!!!!!

Sushi Tie!!!!! <3

 Want dead.
Every time this- -.



Me very black.
Do Jealous.

<3

My New Nail.

 left.

right.

31MAY2012
Out with cousin.Cousin that got 8A in PMR.Very lol.We relationship not close.Went 2 library.After that out with my mum.Buy Big Apple and drink.



Present from my cousin.Thx.!


1JUNE - 3JUNE2012
This 3 day ,i at home only.No go out from my room.only eat ,bath ,and other.

1JUNE2012.

2JUNE2012.

<3 Ribena.

That 2 day really no see tai yan.!!!
very very lol.

3JUNE2012.
Out on morning only.
went ate breakfast.
NO LEN!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!.

wait for my holidays part 2.^^.

OLD | NEW

Welcome to Stephanie;Lovely Blog:)
Attention!!!
Do not take anything from here,
I know what is belong to mine.
Thank You!


Diary
About Stephanie
Lovely Blog


Work hard this year,!School time only two years.!


Re.designer :;!
Edit by :Stephanie
Resources :

Note: All the content in this blog own by me unless stated. Do not copy and rip anything here . Tell me if I use your goodies without credit .
Copyright(@)2012.All right reserved