Welcomez !
DashboardFollow
Stephanie;Lovely Blog
Random Awesome

Underage girls : Holidays Part 2.
2012年6月9日 星期六 | 下午6:20 | 0 Sweet[s]
4JUNE2012
Out with my boy.<3 went pa tou xD.Went Pakson.Ate Sushi again.Then went to see a film.


我偷拍了,就赶快把嘴巴擦干净- -。 

 什么脸都不懂- - XD

偷拍我,我也偷拍你!XD
在Sushi Tie

抱什么抱- -。
抱二奶的样子啦 XD 

啊哈哈哈哈哈 XD
At Pakson.

戏票。

The Snow White and The Huntsman.

Kristen Stewart as Snow White.

Chris Hemsworth as a huntsman.

Charlize Theron as Queen Ravenna.

This film was open by a Queen Eleanor saw a single rose in the winter.While admiring the flower, she pricked her finger on the flower's thorns and three drops of blood fell on the white snow. At that moment the Queen wished that she could have a child with lips red as blood, skin white as snow, hair black as a raven's wing, and the same spirit and defiance of that red rose blooming in spite of the winter. A few months later, the Queen gave birth to a daughter named Snow White.The next winter,Queen Eleanor dead.After the queen dead,the king falls in love with Ravenna.Ravenna was save by the king in the Dark Amry.The next day,Ravenna become a queen.Next see by youself. ^^.

me.

Me and my sweetheart. <3

偷拍我!
Stephanie 你笑什么笑喔- - 。

 <3

I Love my boy.<3

5JUNE2012
早上。我的早餐。


补习咯哪天。

谢谢你的生日礼物 :D
Teresa Thx <3

睡觉时间到了喔~
了天后是你的日子咯 :D

6JUNE2012
Out with my boy and my sis.See a film again.

Out .


with sis


with my boy.<3

7JUNE2012
Happy Birthday to me,Happy Birthday to me,Happy Birthday,Happy Birthday ,Happy Birthday to me.<3 Happy Birthday Stephanie !<3

许愿。 

 <3

O(∩_∩)O谢谢亲爱的。<3

 PlayPlay!

<3

8June2012
补习。伊雯送我的礼物。

谢谢 O(∩_∩)O

晚上来我家- -

小孩缘真好。\(^o^)/~

11June2012
表妹睡我家。下午下就回了。下午游泳。跟妈咪,弟弟,妹妹,表弟和我家男人。


<3

End For My Holiday.



OLD | NEW

Welcome to Stephanie;Lovely Blog:)
Attention!!!
Do not take anything from here,
I know what is belong to mine.
Thank You!


Diary
About Stephanie
Lovely Blog


Work hard this year,!School time only two years.!


Re.designer :;!
Edit by :Stephanie
Resources :

Note: All the content in this blog own by me unless stated. Do not copy and rip anything here . Tell me if I use your goodies without credit .
Copyright(@)2012.All right reserved